Support for IHE Test Tools that are developed by the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology (MIR) is managed by by a Service Desk application that is part of our Imphub site.
There are several mechanisms available to you to log a bug report or make a request or observation.
- Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be as specific as possible in the body of the email to help us direct this request to the appropriate person.
- Use the service desk portal at https://plans.imphub.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/10
- The portal requires that you already have an account so we can tie the request/response to you
- It allows you to enter a request with a single line of text so you don't need to complete a full bug report
- Use the more complete JIRA user interface at https://plans.imphub.org/servicedesk/agent/IHEMIR/queues
- This user interface also requires that you have an established user account
- Because this site is used to manage other projects, please be sure to enter your bug reports or requests for the correct project.
All user requests using the three methods above get routed through the same system. Pick the method that works best for you.
If you need an account to get started, send an email request using the first option listed above.